Effective July 2014
Information we collect from you
- when you register your B1 Tester hardware
- when you download and install B2QScan Application software
- when you register an account using B2QScan software
- when you use B2QScan software to analyze and store battery test reports
- when you visit and interact with B2Q Technologies web sites, including www.b2qtech.com
- when you request, purchase, or receive products or services from B2Q Technologies
- when you contact B2Q Technologies by phone or email
We may collect, but are not limited to collecting, the following:
- basic user information, including your name, email address, postal address, phone number, company name, company location.
- B1 tester hardware information, including serial numbers; software information, including version.
- smart device information including smart device operating system, version, B2QScan software version, and smart device hardware model and version; battery test results including test location, battery brand, battery group type, battery rating, and any other information included in a test report.
- we may also collect information when you participate in promotions offered by B2Q Technologies or our partners, respond to our surveys, request warranty or repair service, or otherwise communicate with us.
How we use the information
We use information about you to continually improve our products and services, and to refine our products and services to your particular needs.
We may use information we collect to:
- send you news and information about our products and services
- to communicate with you about products, services, promotions, incentives, and rewards offered by us and select partners.
We may also use information provided by you to:
- track usage data and analyze usage trends in connection with our products and services
- to process and deliver contest and promotion entries and rewards
- to verify your identity
- to investigate and prevent fraud or other illegal activities,
- for any other purpose disclosed to you in connection with our products and services.
We may additionally use information provided by you to track and analyze trends in battery performance.
Sharing of Information
We may share personal information about you as follows:
- With third parties to provide, maintain, and improve our products and services.
- With third parties that run advertising campaigns, contests, special offers, or other events or activities in connection with our products and services (eg battery manufacturers).
- We may also share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information with third parties.
We take reasonable measures to protect personal information from loss, theft, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
Your Privacy Choices
You may update or correct information about yourself by logging into your account at any time or by emailing us at info@. You may also email us if you wish to deactivate your account, but even after you deactivate your account, we may retain archived copies of information about you and your battery test data for a period of time that is consistent with applicable law. b2qtech.com
Please contact us with any questions or concerns regarding our policy at info@. b2qtech.com